Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I do not have to fear men.

I have been so angry today. Something happened that made my tears flow and my hands literally shake as I was told. 

The feeling of betrayal, of my character and the very integrity and ethics were attacked today. 

I wanted so badly to cry out for not just justice, but revenge. I wanted them to pay for this. How could this be? How could this person not see the work, sweat, blood and tears that poured out? 

After trying to deal, to heal, talk and just process this continuing nightmare, I opened up my Blue Letter Bible app and went for Psalm 37 at the suggestion of my mom in law. 

He reminded me: Trust. Truth prevails. There isn't a winner in this situation. There's immense sadness. And so many tears. 

So, I will work on doing this one thing: love. But I will be wise and gentle. I will document and cover. I will take comfort that HE is before me, HE walks beside me, & HE is my rear guard. I do not have to fear man nor what they may do to me. In that I take comfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment